Thursday, 25 August 2011

Today : H-2 before a very long long holiday..

Today,

I woke up little bit late, imagine 6.10 am and I'm still lying on my bed to breast feed Rai. whohoho yeah, she refuses to stop. So, in a hurry, I go to the kitchen, boil water for Rai take a bath, clean up all the milk bottle, dishes, glasses or even frying pan, cook Rai soup, rice, then prepare to take a bath my daughter rai til she ready to have her breakfast with si mba (since si 'mba comes every 6.30) and then preparing my self to go to the office and of course prepare my husband need too.


Today,

I will get my yearly bonuses... yipiieeee...
Alhamdulillah... thank Allah SWT for all these nikmah...


Today,

H-2 Before a very long long Holiday, so I will prepare all the things and make sure that there's no pending job so that on 5th Sept later, there is no such difficulty or trouble or even job pending...

Today,

I got my first crocs shoes ^ ^ (alahhhh.... never intended to buy this shoes brand actually)

Today,

5 juz to go to khatam the qoran


Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, all the day...

I feel very happy with this life, and always thank to Allah SWT that give me all these nikmah..

always love my husband, daughter, my family.... and especially, my mom... ^ ^






No comments: