Monday, 28 May 2012

My Journey of Life from 19 - 27 May 2012

May 19, 2012 --> My lovely hubby gave me a bicycle, It's just the same bike that I dream of and one of my 2012 resolution  (buying a bike!! :D) Alhamdulillah.... Love it so much, with a pinky colour (like my ride before pinky vario), with the seat for d child (Raisa also loves it) and with the baskets of course ;)




May 21, 2012 --> My Salary was increasing!!! yeayyy, finally... Alhamdulillah...


May 23, 2012 --> For the first Time Raisa doesn't use a diapers a.k.a pampersnya again, even at night!! I ask her to take a pee first before going to sleep and waking up her to take a pee in the morning :D. Now I can say, bye bye to diapers.. yeayyy

May 27, 2012 --> Raisa wrote on the wall *tutupmata Well, actually I left her alone with her crayons, Paper and her fav books. It was about five minutes I left her at the living room while I was cleaning up d bedroom and her Abi was reciting Quran, and she colouring the wall with the red crayons :( I told my husband, but he just said "Well, perhaps there is the time. Just left her doing that" ihiks..



                      --> I bought my daughter her first Mukena, and she loves it so much..            
                            Alhamdulillah.. this is my first way to teach her the obligation of Solat.



May 28, 2012 --> Time to check my credits yipiieee.... It's Salary time... and, total amount of salary which increased from Jan - May will be also paid by the company... Alhamdulillah....
Now, time to think about another resolution : having a kitchen set i think :D

No comments: