Friday, 7 December 2012

ESP POWER BOOK

My Father asked me to find out this book for him. Well I will explain bout the detail of the book later ya since now I am very busy. the point is, it's quite hard to find this book though there's an addressee of Mr. Tsujimoto on that book (well the phone number is wrong). I've been looking for that right number on google. It takes two days to find that.

And finally I get the number on  this blog. This is the detail :


Singapore ESP Cosmic Energy Instructor

Dear ESP Cosmic Enery friends :

If you're staying near Singapore, you can visit Mr T. Tsujimoto to find out more about the ESP Cosmic Energy "Cho-Nen-Riki" and the ESP Products.

His office address is at :-

E S P Cosmic Energy Pte Ltd
545 Orchard Road #03-28 
FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTRE 
Singapore 238882 

His Contact No. is : (065) 6734 3350







No comments: