It has been a long long time that I create this blog but never change the theme of background or even share this blog to other blogger *blushing.. This blog actually just a private blog that I use as my diary of life, notes or even an album for me.. not such a function as I blog commonly.
But now as my world become more colorful with my lovely hubby n daughter, and expressing Idea in writing becoming a very rare time coz i just like spending time with them not to write everything that I do with them so I decided to keep on writing n sharing my ideas, my stories, my life with you.. all blogger.. in a little time that i have, between working hour time (sorry boss *big grin)
One step that i take to make my blog becoming colorful and brighter, I cahnged the theme... YES!! for mellow pinky wingky (not becauze I like Pink or wanna look girly, chose it because I dont know how to choose another *again blushing) Now on, I choose RED so that I have to be brave to survive in this life *apa coba.. halah.. tepok jidat
so, hoping this blog can be useful for me (of course), my family (esp my hubby) and for all blogger ^ ^
here it is a Journey of Life
1 comment:
belajar banyak
Post a Comment