
Friday Night 11-11-11,
It is around 6.30 pm, I decided to have dinner while waiting for my husband arrive at Citiwalk South Jakarta. As usual, every Thursday and Friday night I have to wait my husband little bit longer since he has to attend his business course til 6 before going home.
After praying in citiwalk musholla which located in basement (dont ask me the condition of musholla :( ), i felt very hungry so I choose a new opening restaurant named KOBE LAMPTEI with Japanese food specialization, and all the food served in a bowl.
After reading all the menus, I ordered 1 chic Katsubowl and 1 cold green tea for the dinner. Here it is:

Hohoho... dont look at the pic, well forgive me for the result of image which is taken by my mobile phohe camera :D
But, for the taste, overall this chic Katsubowl is OK. it's reminding me of the 'semur telor ceplok' that I usually made for a hurry time. I missed that taste actually since I never cook lately.
Well, this resto also Open in Gandaria City and Thmarin 9 fyi.
No comments:
Post a Comment